Re: 7th anniversary of PostgreSQL-Cuba - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: 7th anniversary of PostgreSQL-Cuba
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Gilberto Castillo wrote:

Hi Gilberto,

> PostgreSQL-Cuba birthday is the 14/12.
>
> We would like to send a message of congratulations on behalf of all the
> local and regional communities.
>
> We have seven years promoting the use of PostgreSQL in Cuba, the largest
> island of the Antilles.

Congratulations to all those involved!  I am happy to have played a
small part in this, all those years ago, and also to see it grow to what
it currently is.  Many thanks for your efforts and that of others in
PostgreSQL-Cuba in keeping it going all this time.

I look forward to being able to make it to Cuba one of these years.