Re: Proposal: custom compression methods - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bill Moran
Subject Re: Proposal: custom compression methods
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 14:50:57 +0800
Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> On 14 December 2015 at 01:28, Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru>
> wrote:
>
> > Hackers,
> >
> > I'd like to propose a new feature: "Custom compression methods".

I missed the initial post on this thread ...

Have you started or do you plan to actually start work on this? I've
already started some preliminary coding with this as one of it's
goals, but it's been stalled for about a month due to life
intervening. I plan to come back to it soon, so if you decide to
start actually writing code, please contact me so we don't double
up on the work.

--
Bill Moran