BUG #13765: Bug in openning a new window for query script - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From d.yordanov@nsys-bg.com
Subject BUG #13765: Bug in openning a new window for query script
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13765
Logged by:          Dragomir
Email address:      d.yordanov@nsys-bg.com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   Windows 7 (x32 bit)

Hello, I have some problem with a version of PostgreSQL, which is installed
on my PC. I can't open a neq window for query script.When I try this , the
program stop responding and I am force to shut down it. I try to uninstall
the program twice but with no success. I cant understand what is the kind of
the problem, because of example when I try to open one table in window to
view the data in that table, this works, also I can to remove tables, to
restore tables and many others like maintains (reindex, vacuum , etc.).
Could you tell me please what may be the problem is, Many thanks!