Re: patch for geqo tweaks - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Wagner
Subject Re: patch for geqo tweaks
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 06, 2015 at 02:16:41PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Uh, what?  It's not by any means turned off by default.
>
> postgres=# select name,setting from pg_settings where name like '%geqo%';
>         name         | setting
> ---------------------+---------
>  geqo                | on

[snip]

My day to make a fool of myself in public I guess.  You're right of
course.  I can only plead distraction by having too many projects in
mind at once and not focusing properly.  Sorry for taking up your time
on things I should have checked better.

> I'm inclined to think that removing all the ifdefd-out-by-default logic
> would be a fine thing to do, though.

I'll work up a patch.

--
nw