Re: bugs and bug tracking - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Wagner
Subject Re: bugs and bug tracking
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 10:39:55AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> So where are we at on this?

Well, I can't speak to where we are, but my system is up, running, and
seems to work well,  It even attracts a few visitors.

I have been meaning to write a triage interface, but I have been stuck
doing postgis work for an anthropology paper I am working on for the
last week.  I hope to be able to take a break from that tomorrow and
through the weekend.  I have read the various comments, and will also do
some simple scanning for phrases in emails and commit messages
indicating status changes which I will reflect on the main web page.
Once I write that code, I will email the list with what I have done.  If
people want to use it, or criticize it, they would be welcome to do so.
If not, well, the interface is useful for me in any event, so I will
probably maintain it for the forseeable future.

https://granicus.if.org/pgbugs/ for anyone who hasn't and wants to take a
look.

--
nw