BUG #13692: Error when run silent installation whith alredy installed PG9.4 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From n8vred@gmail.com
Subject BUG #13692: Error when run silent installation whith alredy installed PG9.4
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13692
Logged by:          Nikolay
Email address:      n8vred@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.4
Operating system:   Window 7

when I run from my nsis installer silent installation of postgresql 9.4 (or
9.5 beta) I get bitrock log error:
"The installation directory must be an absolute path, containing only
letters, numbers and the characters '-', '/', '.' and '_', and must be
writable."
If I use the same script but first I remove postgre maually - then all OK

My command:
postgresql-9.4.4-3-windows.exe --unattendedmodeui minimal  --mode unattended
--superpassword "postgres" --datadir "c:\TaxCalcHub\PostgreSQL\9.4\data"
ps: changing '\' to '/' not solve problem ;)

same problem described
-
http://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/104823/how-to-reinstall-postgresql-over-an-existing-installation
-http://forums.enterprisedb.com/posts/list/4390.page