Re: BUG #13688: lack of return value in r_mark_regions() - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: BUG #13688: lack of return value in r_mark_regions()
Date
List pgsql-bugs
rucsoftsec@163.com wrote:

> For each execuation result of function r_mark_regions(), it always return 1.
> the related code snippets in r_mark_regions() are as following.
> [...]
> However, in its caller function, the return value of function
> r_mark_regions() should have two possibilities at least. So, there lack of
> return value in r_mark_regions().

We're only consumers of the snowball code; we do not maintain those
files.  Have you checked the upstream code?

I notice we haven't updated those files since they were first introduced
in 2007.  That can't be right ...