Re: recent Gartner's publication - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: recent Gartner's publication
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 08:38:06PM -0700, Joshua Drake wrote:
> On 10/14/2015 08:10 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> >All,
> >
> >If Gartner gets even half the information correct, I feel pretty good
> >about it.
>
> +1

Kevin Grittner saw Oleg's original post and started a discussion inside
EDB.  Although some EDB staff read the report before, no one realized
its inaccuracies or possible misinterpretations.  EDB will work with
Gartner to try to get the current report, or next year's report,
improved.  They are not certain of success, but they will try.

+ Roman grave inscription                             +