Re: WAL Shipping and streaming replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From hubert depesz lubaczewski
Subject Re: WAL Shipping and streaming replication
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 08:54:54AM -0600, Scott Marlowe wrote:
> Look up WAL-E. It's works really well. We tried using OmniPITR and
> it's buggy and doesn't seem to get fixed very quickly (if at all).

Any examples? I'm developer of OmniPITR, and as far as I know there are
(currently) no unfixed bugs, and from what I can tell we fix them pretty
fast after they get reported.

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/