Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
Date
List pgsql-www
* Amir Rohan (amir.rohan@mail.com) wrote:
> So far, I've been downloading the mbox, importing it to my mail client
> and then replying and it's quite cumbersome.

Is that cumbersome because the mbox is large, or is it the process?  If
it's the process, why not look into automating it?  If it's because the
mbox is large, then please join me in asking Magnus to add a
"download-as-mbox" link off of the 'flat' view, to get just one thread
as an mbox.

My hope is to convince Magnus to add that (or maybe I'll try and write
it myself..) and then have a macro in mutt which grabs the Message-ID of
the current message and pulls down the mbox and opens it.

Thanks!

Stephen