Rename withCheckOptions to insertedCheckClauses - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Rename withCheckOptions to insertedCheckClauses
Date
List pgsql-hackers
All,

and this totally should have gone to -hackers instead, sorry about that.
Please ignore the one to -committers, if possible.

Tom, all,

* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> My vote would be to rename and reposition the field in HEAD and 9.5
> and accept the corresponding initdb.  We already forced an initdb
> since alpha2, so it's basically free as far as testers are concerned,
> and keeping 9.5 in sync with HEAD in this area seems like a really
> good idea for awhile to come.

Alright, attached is an attempt at doing these renames.  I went a bit
farther since it seemed to make sense to me (at least at the time, I'm
wondering a bit about it now), so, please provide any thoughts or
feedback you have regarding these changes.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment