Re: src/test/ssl broken on HEAD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: src/test/ssl broken on HEAD
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 09/02/2015 04:22 PM, Robert Haas wrote:

> >For so long as this test suite is not run by 'make check-world' or by
> >the buildfarm, it's likely to keep getting broken, and we're likely to
> >keep not noticing.  I realize that the decision to exclude this from
> >'make check-world' was deliberately made for security reasons, but
> >that doesn't take anything away from the maintenance headache.

> Tell me what's needed and I'll look at creating a buildfarm test module for
> it.

AFAICS it just requires running "make check" in src/test/ssl.  Maybe
this could be part of a generic module that runs "make check" in
specified subdirectories; see
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20150813181107.GC5232@alvherre.pgsql
for previous discussion about that.