Re: Turning off HOT/Cleanup sometimes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Turning off HOT/Cleanup sometimes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Simon,

On 2015-04-20 19:21:24 +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:
> Since we have many votes in favour of change in this area I'll post a new
> version and look for an early review/commit for next release.

If I see correctly there's been no new patch version since, right? The
patch is included in the current commitfest as needing review
nonetheless - that's possibly because it wasn't possible to "return with
feedback" for a while?

I marked it as RWF for now, if I missed something we can change it back.

Greetings,

Andres Freund