Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Close some holes in BRIN page assignment - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Close some holes in BRIN page assignment
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andres Freund wrote:
> > Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > > Close some holes in BRIN page assignment
> >
> > buildfarm evidently didn't like this one :-(
>
> clang seems to see a (the?) problem:

Ahh, right.  There's an identical problem in the other function
(brin_doupdate); maybe the conditional there is more complicated than it
wants to analyze.  I was trying randomized memory and wasn't finding
anything ...

BTW I looked around the buildfarm and couldn't find a single member that
displayed these warnings :-(

> Looks to me like it's right. That also explains why it's failing on a
> fairly random selection of platforms and compilers...

Yeah ...