Re: BUG #13557: ESQL select issue - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: BUG #13557: ESQL select issue
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 08:04:39AM +0000, haiyi_yang@163.com wrote:

And the bug is where?

If you had any error checking in our code you'd have noticed that libecpg
throws an error, namely ECPG_MISSING_INDICATOR. I'm pretty sure your example
will work flawlesly if you either add an indicator or put some value into a.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org