Re: Raising our compiler requirements for 9.6 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Raising our compiler requirements for 9.6
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andres Freund wrote:

> You re-added the #ifndef FRONTEND there in a9baeb361d635 referencing a
> buildfarm failure. It seems to originally have been added in
> 7507b193bc54 referencing buildfarm member warthog which unfortunately
> doesn't exist anymore...

FWIW we make a point of not reusing buildfarm member names, so that this
kind of history is not completely obliterated.  You can still see
warthog's history here:
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=warthog&br=HEAD