Re: Lots of stuck queries after upgrade to 9.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: Lots of stuck queries after upgrade to 9.4
Date
List pgsql-general
Heikki,

> A-ha, I succeeded to reproduce this now on my laptop, with pgbench! It
> seems to be important to have a very large number of connections:
>
> pgbench -n -c400 -j4 -T600 -P5
>
> That got stuck after a few minutes. I'm using commit_delay=100.

Because the original reporter seems to have difficulty to execute your
test case immediately, I think I would try your test case.

However unfortunately I have not succeeded in reproducing the stuck
problem by using 9.4.4. I tend to think about increasing commit_delay
and/or -c of pgbench and try it out again. Anything I should try other
than this?

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii