Re: Stickers, T-shirts, etc - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas Kretschmer
Subject Re: Stickers, T-shirts, etc
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> On 07/11/2015 09:44 AM, Jay Payne wrote:
> > Where is the best place to get PostgreSQL swag?    I'm planning a series
> > of tech talks and would like to give some things out to a few of the
> > people that attend.
> >
> > Thanks
> > --J
>
> Apologies for slow response; been travelling.
>
> Stickers have already been mentioned.  We have a zazzle store
> (postgresql.zazzle.com) for shirts; that's not the best place, but it's
> the only place right now if you only want 1 or two.

can't resolve:

 kretschmer@tux:~$ dig  postgresql.zazzle.com

; <<>> DiG 9.5.1-P2 <<>> postgresql.zazzle.com
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;postgresql.zazzle.com.         IN      A

;; Query time: 0 msec

Andreas