Re: pgbench - allow backslash-continuations in custom scripts - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: pgbench - allow backslash-continuations in custom scripts
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Look, how many people in the world develop their own pgbench scripts?
> And how many of those aren't on this list right now, reading this
> thread?  I expect I could count them on my fingers and toes.

I'm not against you break the backward compatibility of pgbench custom
scripts.

However I just want to let you know that PostgreSQL Enterprise
Consortium has been published couple of scripts along with reports on
evaluating PostgreSQL, which have been downloaded considerable
numbers.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii