Re: Re: [GENERAL] 9.4.1 -> 9.4.2 problem: could not access status of transaction 1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: Re: [GENERAL] 9.4.1 -> 9.4.2 problem: could not access status of transaction 1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Re: Robert Haas 2015-05-29 <CA+TgmoZZDJN38TFqYdGAGj-ap+ZKRQSrGbq4Eu_ZreFRYk+osA@mail.gmail.com>
> > FTR: Robert, you have been a Samurai on this issue. Our many thanks.
>
> Thanks!  I really appreciate the kind words.

I'm still watching with admiration. This list of steps-to-reproduce is
the longest and at the same time best I've ever seen.

If anyone ever asks me why debugging in open source projects is better
than closed source, I'll point them to this thread.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/