Re: Help with 9.5 feature wiki page - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From David Fetter
Subject Re: Help with 9.5 feature wiki page
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 07:52:47PM -0700, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 7:36 AM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> > So if anyone's up for helping out, please follow the link above and go edit.
>
> Due to some MediaWiki weirdness, I cannot login to edit it. I can do
> so on other pages, but, for whatever reason, not on this particular
> page. I see a 403 forbidden error upon attempting to do so. I can
> successfully login on other pages using my community account, but then
> when I navigate back to this page MediaWiki is convinced that I am not
> logged in.

When I ran into this issue, the following worked for me.

- Go to the problem page.
- Click "Main Page".
- Log in as usual.
- Use the back button to return to the page.
- Reload the page

> I have experienced weirdness like this with MediaWiki before, and
> reported it to www-*.

It's a little hokey, but I did manage to edit the page this way.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!