Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add support for INSERT ... ON CONFLICT DO NOTHING/UPDATE. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add support for INSERT ... ON CONFLICT DO NOTHING/UPDATE.
Date
Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add support for INSERT ... ON CONFLICT DO NOTHING/UPDATE.  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com>)
Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add support for INSERT ... ON CONFLICT DO NOTHING/UPDATE.  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Andres Freund wrote:
> Add support for INSERT ... ON CONFLICT DO NOTHING/UPDATE.

Hm, I just realized that the command tag for INSERT ON CONFLICT is still
just INSERT.  Is that okay?  To me, the behavior is different enough
that it should have its own tag.  I'm not too set on this, but maybe
others share this opinion?