Lucid deprecated - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Lucid deprecated
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi,

it's been a while since the last update here - jessie (Debian 8) is up
and running, missing packages should automatically appear with the
next update.

The Ubuntu 10.04 release (lucid) is EOL on the Ubuntu side, and I've
removed it from our config as well. The existing packages will stay
around, but no updates will be built.

Utopic (14.10) is still in the repository config and will be removed
in July with its EOL. So far I haven't seen any requests for the
current non-LTS Ubuntu release, possibly we can go for 16.04 without
the intermediates.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/