Re: Improving RLS qual pushdown - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Improving RLS qual pushdown
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dean,

* Dean Rasheed (dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com) wrote:
> I took another look at this and came up with some alternate comment
> rewording. I also added a couple of additional comments that should
> hopefully clarify the code a bit.

Finally got back to this.  Made a few additional changes that made
things look clearer, to me at least, and added documentation and
comments.  Also added a bit to the regression tests (in particular, an
explicit check on the RLS side of this, not that it should be different,
but just in case things diverge in the future).  Please review and let
me know if you see any issues.
Thanks!
    Stephen