BUG #13077: when standby crash and restart, it's need next timeline history file, but upstream node normal. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From digoal@126.com
Subject BUG #13077: when standby crash and restart, it's need next timeline history file, but upstream node normal.
Date
Responses Re: BUG #13077: when standby crash and restart, it's need next timeline history file, but upstream node normal.  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>)
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13077
Logged by:          digoal
Email address:      digoal@126.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.1
Operating system:   CentOS 6.x x64

HI,
  I have one primary A,one standby B,another standby C receive wal from
upstream standby B.
all it's normal work and all standby catched up to A, But when the last
standby C crash, and then restart the standby C.
C need the a new timeline history, and the timeline history really not
exists any where, I don't promote any standby.
It's a BUG?