BUG #12913: Installation fails: "database cluster initialisation failed" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From and7ey@gmail.com
Subject BUG #12913: Installation fails: "database cluster initialisation failed"
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      12913
Logged by:          Andrey
Email address:      and7ey@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.1
Operating system:   OSX 10.10.2

I have the same problem as described in bug 6122
(http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/201107190838.p6J8cwgf039126@wwwmaster.postgresql.org),
but with latest OSX 10.10.2 and PostgreSQL 9.4.1 - installation fails with
error message "database cluster initialisation failed". I've created users
manually -
> sudo dscl . -create /Users/postgres UserShell /bin/sh
> sudo dscl . -create /Users/postgres NFSHomeDirectory /Library/PostgreSQL

But not sure if it solves the problem.