BUG #12854: PG Admin 3 Restore/Import Button - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From johnb@drsmash.co.za
Subject BUG #12854: PG Admin 3 Restore/Import Button
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      12854
Logged by:          John Banfield
Email address:      johnb@drsmash.co.za
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.0
Operating system:   Windows 7

I support multiple Postgres data bases using PGAdmin3, 1.18.1
Have never had a problem and feel its a good tool (when you get to know it)
I use PGAdmin3 to backup my users data (Custom)
I then remove all files from my own data base
And then Import the backup, this has always worked

My Problem is the Restore/Import Button is now disabled
This is on all the data bases so I feel it must be a PGAdmin setting
My pg_hba.conf  have not changed or the databases
# IPv4 local connections:
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 trust
host all all 0.0.0.0/0 trust
# IPv6 local connections:
host all all ::1/128  md5

I can find no help to resolve this problem surfing although others have had
this problem
I have reinstalled PGAdmin with no effect and it appeared to inherited all
my databases that I used

Please can you help me, Thanks John