Re: Request for review of new redis-fdw module - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas Kretschmer
Subject Re: Request for review of new redis-fdw module
Date
List pgsql-general
Leon Dang <ldang@nahannisys.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've implemented a completely new Redis FDW module which has little to do with
> github.com/pg-redis-fdw/redis_fdw; although I did take some inspiration from in
> on how the tables were to be designed but most I got from looking at the
> oracle-fdw.
>
> My redis-fdw implementation supports read and write to the Redis backend, so
> you can do insert, update, and delete. e.g. you can define a hash table as:

is it possible to write multiple row's into the redis? something like

insert into foreign_redis_table select * from big_table

?

Anyway, thx, compiled and installed (just for fun, i'm not familiar with
redis, and i'm not a coder)

Andreas