[psqlodbc-Bugs][1010508] win64.mak for psqlODBC on winxp 64bit - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From
Subject [psqlodbc-Bugs][1010508] win64.mak for psqlODBC on winxp 64bit
Date
List pgsql-odbc
psqlodbc-Bugs item #1010508, was changed at 2015-01-22 08:57 by Heikki Linnakangas
You can respond by visiting:
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=538&aid=1010508&group_id=1000125
Or by replying to this e-mail entering your response between the following markers:
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+
(enter your response here, only in plain text format)
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+

Category: None
Group: None
>Resolution: Out of Date
Category: None
Group: None
>Resolution: None

Initial Comment:
I have successfully built the AMD64 (x64) version of psqlODBC using the sources of 08.03.0400, but I had some problems
withrunning the win64.mak NMAKE file using Visual Studio 2005 (on WinXP-64bit).
I think there are a few small errors in the file. I fixed them, and put attached the file to this email.
I have tried to change as little as possible to the file, just to get it to work.  (in particular, all my dlls are
slightlylarger, due to _not_ linking against msvcrt.lib)

I don’t use the SSL. Also, I wont test the MSDTC stuff (since I have no clue what it is..).

So far, the 64-bit version I built seem to work fine!

Date: 2015-01-22 08:57

Message:
This probably isn't relevant anymore..