BUG #12402: pgAdmin III installation fails silently on Windows Vista - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From everett@eventlist.today
Subject BUG #12402: pgAdmin III installation fails silently on Windows Vista
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      12402
Logged by:          Everett Nelson
Email address:      everett@eventlist.today
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.0
Operating system:   Windows Vista Ultimate

I installed pgAdmin III on Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit today, and it
everything seemed to go well until I finished the install and tried to open
the program.

Upon attempting to open the program I received this error. "This application
has failed to start because MSVCP120.dll was not found. Re-installing the
application may fix this problem."

I tried re-installing, changing, uninstalling, and then installing again.
Nothing has worked for me.