Re: Commitfest problems - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Commitfest problems
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 02:00:18PM -0500, Stephen Frost wrote:
> Another thought I had was to suggest we consider *everyone* to be a
> contributor and implement a way to tie together the mailing list
> archives with the commit history and perhaps the commitfest app and make
> it searchable and indexed on some website.  eg:
>
> contributors.postgresql.org/sfrost
>   - Recent commits
>   - Recent commit mentions
>   - Recent emails to any list
>   - Recent commitfest app activity
>   - Recent wiki page updates
>
> Ideally with a way for individuals to upload a photo, provide a company
> link, etc, similar to what the existing Major Contributors have today.
> Obviously, this is not a small task to develop and there is some risk of
> abuse (which I expect the other folks on the infra team will point out
> and likely tar and feather me for suggesting this at all..) but it might
> be along the same lines as Bruce's PgLife..

The top of my Postgres blog page has some statistics for myself that
might be useful for the community to maintain, and promote:
http://momjian.us/main/blogs/pgblog/2014.html
incoming, outgoing, unread, commits (details), events

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +