Re: [Bug] Inconsistent result for inheritance and FOR UPDATE. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [Bug] Inconsistent result for inheritance and FOR UPDATE.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 11:57:54AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > We seem not to have had a new release of 9.2 since July, which is an
> > awfully long time ago.  So, hopefully soon?
>
> Nothing's likely to happen during the holidays, so probably mid-January
> is the earliest feasible target.
>
> I agree we're a bit overdue.

In our defense, we had the need for too many 9.3.X releases too closely,
so in some sense I am glad we didn't feel a dire need to release another
9.3.X recently.  I agree with Tom that mid-January is likely.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +