Re: Unresolved dependency on init-system-helpers from postgresql-common - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: Unresolved dependency on init-system-helpers from postgresql-common
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Justin Ossevoort 2014-12-18 <5492AEDA.2070409@internetionals.nl>
> Hello,
>
> The postgresql-common package has been updated and received an additional
> dependency on the 'init-system-helpers' package. This package is not
> available under Debian Wheezy.
>
> We're using the postgresql packages from:
>
>   deb http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/ wheezy-pgdg main

Hi Justin,

thanks for the report.

init-system-helpers is available in wheezy-backports.

That said, it wasn't really intended to make backports a dependency,
I'll investigate if/how we can resolve that and follow up here,
probably this evening.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/