Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: [translators] Call for press contacts
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  ("Gilberto Castillo", )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Fernando Fontana, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Pavel Stehule, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Tatsuo Ishii, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Alvaro Herrera, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Atri Sharma, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Mariano Reingart, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Devrim Gündüz, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Ernesto Lozano, )
  Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (julyanto SUTANDANG, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Euler Taveira, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  ("Edwin Quijada", )
  Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  ("Edwin Quijada", )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (julyanto SUTANDANG, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  ("Arulappan, Arul Shaji", )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Stéphane Schildknecht<>, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Jaime Casanova, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Changing texts WAS: Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Advocacy volunteers:
>
> If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
> PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
> into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
> confirmation will be taken off the list.
>
> I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
> for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
> also up to date.
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

My info is correct.

Why did you not post this to the  mailing
list you requested months ago, instead of the obsolete one on
pgfoundry.org?  I see your postgresql.org list has no subscribers ...