Re: Review of GetUserId() Usage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Review of GetUserId() Usage
Date
List pgsql-hackers
All,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> * Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> > Attached is a patch to address the pg_cancel/terminate_backend and the
> > statistics info as discussed previously.  It sounds like we're coming to
>
> And I forgot the attachment, of course.  Apologies.

Updated patch attached which also changes the error messages (which
hadn't been updated in the prior versions and really should be).

Barring objections, I plan to move forward with this one and get this
relatively minor change wrapped up.  As mentioned in the commit, while
this might be an arguably back-patchable change, the lack of field
complaints and the fact that it changes existing behavior mean it should
go only against master, imv.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Attachment