Re: BUG #11902: PostgreSQL 9.5 crashes on alter table in function - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: BUG #11902: PostgreSQL 9.5 crashes on alter table in function
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Regina,

> I wanted to pick 9.5 in PostgreSQL version, but that is not listed.  Anyway
> for the past couple of weeks regressing against latest snapshots of 9.5 has
> been crashing our PostGIS topology tests.

> I was able to crash without PostGIS help with this script:

Thanks for the report. Very useful. Can you tell us the exact git
checkout this is based upon?

This is very likely caused by 2781b4b. There was one fix shortly
afterwards 85bb81de.

Greetings,

Andres Freund