Re: Is this fixable? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Martin Pitt
Subject Re: Is this fixable?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Josh Berkus [2014-10-22  7:44 -0700]:
> I think the answer is to fix Ubuntu so that it stops recommending
> postgres-xc.  cc'ing Martin Pitt to see if he has any idea how to do that.

Yes, I agree; that would be a comparatively unintrusive solution which
would be suitable for a stable release update. Changing -xc to live
under the p-common regime is certainly a better long-term goal, but
not doable for stable releases or Jessie.

Michael Vogt (the author of command-not-found) is here on the sprint
with me. I'll ask him the next time I run into him.

Martin