Re: pg_receivexlog and replication slots - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: pg_receivexlog and replication slots
Date
Re: pg_receivexlog and replication slots
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I've split and edited patch 0001:
0001) Old WIP patch for pg_recvlogical tests. Useful for easier development.
0002) Copy editing that should be in 9.4
0003) Rebased patches of yours
0004) My changes to 0003 besides the rebase. This'll be squashed, but I
      thought it might be interesting for you.

I haven't tested my edits besides running 0001...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Attachment