BUG #11518: full_page_writes is off after executing pg_start_backup() - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From sudalait2@gmail.com
Subject BUG #11518: full_page_writes is off after executing pg_start_backup()
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      11518
Logged by:          sudalai
Email address:      sudalait2@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.2
Operating system:   ubuntu

Hi,
   The documentation says, full_page_writes is forcibly ON between
pg_start_backup() and pg_stop_backup().
    I started the server with full_page_writes=off. And i executed
pg_start_up(), the full_page_writes is not changed. I executed "show
full_page_writes" it shows OFF.
But it should be On.