BUG #11434: [Suggestion]Keep Auto-Connection in pgAdmin - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From 354375699@qq.com
Subject BUG #11434: [Suggestion]Keep Auto-Connection in pgAdmin
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      11434
Logged by:          Huang Haipeng
Email address:      354375699@qq.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.4
Operating system:   Windows Server 2008 R2

I am a .NET programmer who always using SQLServer as application DB before,
my current project try use postgreSQL instead of MS SQLServer.
I found a question that about pgAdmin lost connection to DB Server, and
popup a dialog that ask me if need connect again.
I think 99.99% people will choose Yes. And I think the error dialog should
be hidden except ouch a network problem.
So would like re-connect to DB Server silencely if possible?