Re: 9.5 CF1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Abhijit Menon-Sen
Subject Re: 9.5 CF1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At 2014-07-02 10:54:05 +0530, ams@2ndQuadrant.com wrote:

> Functions
> ---------
>
> min/max support for inet datatypes
>     Pending review by Muhammad Asif Naeem.

No updates.

> Selectivity estimation for inet operators
>     Dilip Kumar plans to post a review this week.

Reviewed, and updated patch from Emre available.

> Clients
> -------
>
> Gaussian distribution pgbench
>     Fabien Coelho plans to post a review of the latest patch.

Some questions raised about whether we want this feature in this form at
all. Status unclear.

> possibility to set "double" style for unicode lines
>     No reviews, no reviewers. \N{DOUBLE LINED UNHAPPY FACE}[1]

No updates.

> Allow parallel cores to be used by vacuumdb
>     Status not entirely clear. Do we want this? Does the patch have
>     too much duplicated code? Can it be fixed in this cycle?

I'm not sure what the status of this patch is.

> add line number as prompt option to psql
>     Sawada Masahiko plans to post an updated patch soon.

New patch posted, pending review. Should be ready for committer soon.

-- Abhijit