Re: 9.5 CF1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Abhijit Menon-Sen
Subject Re: 9.5 CF1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi.

We're into the last full week of this CommitFest. Here's an update on
the current state of the queue.
   Needs review:           31   Waiting on author:      18   Ready for committer:    13   Committed:              19

(I'll send separate topic-wise updates too.)

Reviewers, please try to post whatever you have in the next few days to
give the authors a chance to respond. Even if you haven't completed the
review, please consider posting what you have now and updating it later.
If for any reason you don't expect to be able to complete a review you
are working on, please let me know as soon as possible.

Patch authors, please let me know if you intend to resubmit revisions of
patches that are currently marked "waiting on author" during this CF. If
it's likely to take more than a few days, it should be moved to the
August CF.

Committers… well, have fun looking at the queue, I guess!

Thanks again to everyone for their help in keeping things moving during
this review cycle. Starting at 97 patches, this wasn't the largest CF
we've ever had, but it's right up there near the top.

-- Abhijit