9.4 documentation: duplicate paragraph in logical decoding example - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christoph Moench-Tegeder
Subject 9.4 documentation: duplicate paragraph in logical decoding example
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

while reading the logical decoding docs, I came across a duplicated
paragraph in doc/src/sgml/logicaldecoding.sgml - in the current
master branch, lines 108 to 115 are the same as lines 117 to 124.
I've attached a patch which removes the second instance of that
paragraph.
In case it is intended to demonstrate that the changes in the stream
were not consumed by pg_logical_slot_peek_changes(), the comment
in line 117 should be removed, or reworded like "the changes have
not been consumed by the previous command", just to avoid making
it look like that paragraph had been duplicated by accident :)

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space