Re: 9.5 CF1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Abhijit Menon-Sen
Subject Re: 9.5 CF1
Date
Re: 9.5 CF1  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Re: 9.5 CF1  (Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams@2ndQuadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Security
--------

Row-security based on Updatable security barrier views   Lots of discussion that I haven't dared to look at properly
yet.I   gather there's still plenty of design-level work needed, and this   is not in any imminent danger of being
committed.

Replication & Recovery

pg_receivexlog add synchronous mode   Patch works, is generally acceptable. Fujii-san proposed a   refactoring patch to
beapplied before this one, and plans   to commit it soon.

Compression of Full Page Writes   Currently under development, timeline unclear. Probably needs to be   marked returned
withfeedback and moved to August CF.

WAL format & API changes   I'm not sure what's happening here. Will look more closely, but   updates are welcome from
thepeople who've been participating in   the discussion/review.

There are three "ready for committer" patches in this category.

-- Abhijit