Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github
Date
List pgsql-odbc
* Alvaro Herrera (alvherre@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> Stephen Frost wrote:
> > * Alvaro Herrera (alvherre@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> > > 1. psqlodbc.postgresql.org which would be its own VM running lighttpd
> > > and serving the static files you have in the psqlodbc-www.git repo.
> >
> > For my 2c- I do *not* want a dedicated VM for this.  If we go this way,
> > that VM would be for all small projects like this which have static
> > webpages, ala the developer webpages and git.postgresql.org.  That VM
> > wouldn't be the same one that the main site is on, but it also wouldn't
> > be dedicated to serving the 20-or-so static files that make up the ODBC
> > website.
>
> Not sure on doing anything about git.pg.org, but certainly it might be
> an option to have a directory for a psqlodbc vhost in devos.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.  A new VM for this is fine- just as long as we
set it up in such a way that we could support the next request for the
same thing with that VM (for example, if we want to do the same for
JDBC).  I just don't want it to be a "dedicated-to-ODBC" VM.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Attachment