Re: need xmllint on borka - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: need xmllint on borka
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> (The subtext here is that borka is absolutely not an acceptable place
> to encounter documentation build failures.  By the time we're at that
> stage of the release cycle, I don't really care what xmllint might
> have to say; there isn't going to be time to make it happy.)

Borka is what runs the guaibasaurus animal, so failures would show up in
buildfarm ...

If the xmllint check could be made optional, I guess we could have the
failures show up in buildfarm but avoid having them cause a problem for
"make dist" when releases are created.