Re: pgsql: Several fixes to array handling in ecpg. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: pgsql: Several fixes to array handling in ecpg.
Date
List pgsql-committers
> > Several fixes to array handling in ecpg.
>
> What's actually fixed by this?

There were a couple of reports that data got filled into array incorrectly and at least some of those were fixed by the
patches.

> The patch, or at least the comments, don't look entirely finished:
> +        * If siz i.e. the size of structure of which this variable is part of,
> +        * that gives the offset to the next element, if required

Not sure what you're trying to tell me here, other than that the wording is unclear.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at gmail dot com