Re: Changeset Extraction v7.9.1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Changeset Extraction v7.9.1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2014-03-03 16:48:15 -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
> OK, I've committed the 0001 patch, which is the core of this feature,
> with a bit of minor additional hacking.

Attached are the rebased patches that are remaining.

Changes:
* minor conflict due to 7558cc95d31edb
* removal of the last XXX in the walsender patch by setting the
  timestamps in the 'd' messages correctly.
* Some documentation wordsmithing by Craig

The walsender patch currently contains the changes about feedback we
argued about elsewhere, I guess I either need to back them out, or we
need to argue out that minor bit.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Attachment