Re: Somebody broke \d on indexes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Somebody broke \d on indexes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2013-11-14 09:52:11 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> In HEAD:
>
> regression=# \d tenk1_thous_tenthous
> ERROR:  column i.indisidentity does not exist
> LINE 4: i.indisidentity,
>         ^

That's me. At some point indisidentity was renamed to indisreplident.

Patch attached (also renaming a variable that didn't cause problems but
wasn't named consistently anymore).

Shouldn't we have at least one \d of an index in the regression tests
somewhere? Not that that excuses stupid mitakes, but it'd be helpful
nonetheless.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Attachment