Re: Extension Templates S03E11 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Extension Templates S03E11
Date
Re: Extension Templates S03E11  (Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Dimitri,

* Dimitri Fontaine (dimitri@2ndQuadrant.fr) wrote:
> So please find v15 of the patch attached to this email, that passes all
> previously done checks and this one too now.

Looks like there's been a bit of unfortunate bitrot due to Tom's change
to disable fancy output:

patching file src/test/regress/expected/sanity_check.out
Hunk #1 FAILED at 104.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 166.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/test/regress/expected/sanity_check.out.rej

Are there any other changes you have pending for this..?  Would be nice
to see the latest version which you've tested and which patches cleanly
against master... ;)

I'll still go ahead and start looking through this, per our discussion.
Thanks,
    Stephen